Do you know that odd feeling that comes over you when you dream about the same person? The one where you feel like there is some significance to the fact that your dream character is appearing in your dream? It could be because you’re overthinking it! Maybe you’re just imagining it because you’ve met the same person in your past, but that doesn’t mean it’s not valid. Maybe you’re just a big softie and you’re waiting for the other shoe to drop and for the other person in your dream to appear? But that’s silly because you’ve already got someone in your dream life. They could be imaginary, but they could also be that person from your past. The important thing is that you’re not overthinking this and that is good enough for now.
Why Do I Keep Dreaming About the Same Person?
The brain can form memories of events that we have no conscious recollection of. Dreams are a significant way in which we store information. If a person dreams about a particular person, it is likely that the individual remembers that person vividly.
What’s The Meaning Of My Dream Character?
- A character is a person from my life that is important to me.
- The character is someone I have never met before and I have no idea who he/she is.
- The character has a significant relationship with me, such as my father, mother, brother, or sister.
- The character is someone important in my life that means a lot to me, but I don’t know why it’s important to me or how it affects me.
- The character was an important part of some events in my life such as the death of a loved one or the birth of a child.
- The character was an old friend who has not been in touch with me for years and then suddenly we get back together again after being apart for so long like high school reunions or college reunions etc…
- The character reminds me of something very specific in my life that happened many years ago and I can’t figure out what it is.
- The character is someone who has been in my life for a long time and I can’t remember how we met or what brought us together.
- The character has an important role in some events that I am remembering from my life and I can’t remember what the event was exactly, but I know it was very important to me at the time.
- The character is someone who has died recently and I am trying to remember why they are special to me now that they are gone because they have passed away so suddenly and I feel very sad about their death and loss but don’t know why.
How To Rid Of Keeping Dreaming About The Same Person?
- You need to understand that the dream is only a part of your subconscious mind. It is not real, and you are not in love with this person in reality.
- It’s best for you to understand that you are dreaming about him or her because you want to see if there is still a chance for a relationship between the two of you.
- If he or she has passed away, then it’s possible that your dream will continue until the day they die in reality. In this case, how can you know if there really is something between the two of you?
- If they are alive and well, then everything will return back to normal again once they wake up from their dreams. Don’t worry!
- If he or she was just a friend and nothing more than that, then don’t bother yourself over it anymore! It doesn’t matter anyway as long as he or she is alive and well.
- You need to understand that it is not a good sign that you keep dreaming about the same person, but it’s just a part of your subconscious mind.
- It is best for you to understand that there really is no point in keeping dreaming about the same person anymore since you have already reached your desired goal of getting rid of him or her from your life!
- You need to understand that if he or she was once in your life, then there must have been some sort of reason why they left you and that’s why they are still in your dreams. If so, then there will be no chance for them to come back into your life again unless you want them to!
- The answer is simple: don’t worry too much over this matter anymore because it will only make things worse for yourself! Just accept the fact that he or she is gone so he or she cannot come back into your life again.
- It’s best for you to understand that if you are still dreaming about the same person, then it means that you have not yet given up your hopes and dreams of getting back together with them in reality! You need to know that there is no point in continuing to dream about them anymore because there will never be a chance for them to come back into your life again unless you want them to!
Dealing with the “why” behind your dreams is the first step to moving forward and moving closer to the person in your dreams. Once you have identified what your reason for keeping dreaming about the same person is, then you can look to the past and see if there is anything you can change. If you are having a “Lucifer Rising” dream and you are actually seeing a return of the devil, then this is a clear message to you that you need to free yourself from the past. If you are having a “Lucifer is a God” dream and you are actually seeing the Lord, then this is a clear message to you that you need to love and accept yourself exactly as you are. Doing this will not only help you interpret your dreams more accurately, but it will also help you recognize your dream character’s purpose in your dream.