If you’re feeling a little bit naughty, why not go for rude Valentine’s cards? There are plenty of ways to be cheeky without being crude, so if you want to add a bit of spice to your Valentine’s Day this year, click here and check out Boomf to see our list of ideas for rude Valentine’s cards!
What Are Rude Valentine’s Cards?
There’s nothing quite like rude Valentine’s cards to show your loved one how much you really care! Whether it’s a crude joke, an off-colour remark, or just a plain old mean message, a rude Valentine’s card is sure to get the point across.
So what should you say in rude Valentine’s cards? Well, it really depends on your relationship with the recipient. If you’re close friends or family, you can probably get away with saying something pretty outrageous. But if you’re not as close, it’s probably best to stick to something more mild.
Is It Appropriate To Send A Rude Valentine’s Card?
It depends on who the recipient is and what their relationship is to you. If it’s someone close to you, like a family member or friend, then no, it’s not appropriate. However, if it’s someone you don’t know well or don’t like very much, then sending a rude Valentine’s card might be just the thing to do.
There are a few things to consider before sending rude Valentine’s cards.
- First, think about whether or not the recipient will actually find it funny. If they’re the type of person who doesn’t have a sense of humour, then it’s probably not worth sending them a rude Valentine’s card at all.
- Second, consider how well you know the person. If you’ve only just met them, it’s probably best to err on the side of caution and not send anything too outrageous.
- Finally, make sure that whatever message you do include is actually offensive. A lot of people try to be funny with their rude Valentine’s cards but end up crossing the line into juvenile territory.
Examples Of Messages For Rude Valentines Cards
If you’re looking to write your own message in a rude Valentine’s card, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind. First and foremost, make sure the recipient will appreciate the humour – there’s nothing worse than an inappropriate card falling flat. Secondly, be as creative as possible – the more personal the better.
In need of some inspiration for what to say in your next rude Valentine’s card? Look no further! Here are some examples of crude, yet clever, things you could write.
- “Our love is like diarrhoea… uncontrollable and messy.”
- “I love you more than chocolate… but not as much as beer.”
- “Valentine’s Day is for suckers… like you!”
- “I only love you because you’re good in bed.”
- “I love you more than words can say… but not as much as I love cake.”
Who To Send A Rude Valentine’s Card To?
If you’re looking for someone to send a rude Valentine’s card to, look no further than your ex. They’ll definitely appreciate the gesture, and it will be sure to put a smile on their face. Other people you could send a rude Valentine’s card to include your boss, your mother-in-law, or that irritating person who always seems to be in a good mood.
So, what should you say in a rude Valentine’s card? Well, it really depends on how close you are to the person you’re sending it to. If you’re sending it to someone who is easily offended, then you might want to keep it light and funny. However, if you’re sending it to someone who can take a joke, then feel free to be as creative as you want and send them rude Valentine’s cards!