Planet Fitness is a great place to get in shape, but many people are wondering how many guests they are allowed to bring with them. In this blog post, we will answer that question and also provide some other important information about the Planet Fitness guest policy. Keep reading for more details!
How many guests can I bring to planet fitness?
A member can bring one free guest per day. If a member wants to bring more than one guest, then the cost is $10 per person. Guests must be at least 18 years of age or older. Members are not allowed to bring in guests who are “frequent guests” or have an expired membership. So if you’re looking to work out with a friend, bring them along! But be warned – they’ll have to sign a waiver and may not be able to use the equipment.
What Does Everyone Need To Know About Planet Fitness Guest Policy?
Planet Fitness’ business model is based on keeping expenses down so they can offer cheaper monthly rates as opposed to other gyms that charge as much as $100 or more per month. Because of the low monthly rates, this means there are some limitations on what you can do at Planet Fitness facilities. One such limitation is their “Guest Policy”, which regulates who can come into the facility during your workout session and use any of the machines or equipment you might be using at the time. Here are the few rules of “Planet Fitness Guest Policy”:
- Guests can only be at the gym with a member for up to 2 hours (this includes the duration of your entire workout). If you’re using equipment, they must wait nearby and cannot interfere with your session or use any machines that you’ve been on.
- If there is more than one person who wants to use the guest pass at once, then one person will have priority over the other(s) until their session ends and they’re done for the day.
- If you are using a piece of equipment, guests are not allowed to use it until after you have finished your workout on that particular machine. This means if you are halfway into your set on the bench press, then they cannot move in and do their sets too until you are completely done with the device.
- The club will always have an ample amount of staff members available so there should never be any reason why they can’t accommodate all guests within 2 hours if necessary.
- They need to know who has priority over a guest pass – this is usually done by whoever came in first because “Treat others as you want to be treated.”
- When giving out the guest pass, the staff member should have you and your guest sign a guest waiver.
- Printed on this waiver are the 8 rules of “Planet Fitness Guest Policy” that have been outlined in this article.
- Guests with less than 3 months of Planet Fitness membership will be required to leave their photo ID with the front desk attendant so they can check it against their records for verification purposes. This is done to prevent people with existing memberships from using your pass.
Planet Fitness Is A Great Place To Work Out
Planet Fitness is not only a great place to work out, but it is also a great place to work. Planet Fitness has been awarded “Best Places to Work” in recent years. The following are 5 reasons why this award-winning company is well-deserving of it.
1. Work With People You Like
Planet Fitness hires people who like to work out and help others get fit. They don’t care about your age, race, gender, body type, or fitness background…as long as you can let other members know you’re safe and ready to pump up their workouts! If you love working out and helping others reach their goals then you will be able to enjoy each day at your job. Can there be anything better than that?
2. Flexible Schedules
Planet Fitness believes that work should be fun. They are devoted to giving their employees free access to their gym, so what’s not to love about the flexible schedule? A manager of a franchise will contact you for an interview with just a phone call. The managers are all great people who really want the best for their workers.
3. Paid Personal Training Certification Courses
Planet Fitness values its employees and recognizes those that go above and beyond in their jobs. Toward the end of your training as an employee at PF, they will cover all costs involved with attending one personal training certification course through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine). That means no out-of-pocket fees since everything is covered by your employer. It doesn’t matter if you’re already certified; they still provide this opportunity for you!
4. Dress Code
There’s no need to stress about what to wear. If you like working out, then why wouldn’t you like wearing workout clothes all day? PF has an extremely relaxed dress code. It is more of a gym so who cares if your clothes are comfortable? You will be at work AT the gym doing what feels natural!
As part of being a great place to work, Planet Fitness provides great employee benefits. Their paid time off policy gives workers 32 hours of vacation time per year on their one-year anniversary with PF plus 12 hours of vacation time per year on their second anniversary with the company and so on, up to 240 hours. They also provide 6 floating holidays per year and 6 sick days for full-time employees.
Planet Fitness has a policy stating that members are only allowed to bring one guest at a time. This policy is in place in order to ensure that all guests have an opportunity to use the equipment and facilities. -Guests are not allowed to use the locker rooms or participate in any of the fitness classes. -Planet Fitness also offers a free trial membership, so potential members can visit the club and see if it is the right fit for them before becoming a full member.
How much does it cost to bring a guest to Planet Fitness?
If you are a Planet Fitness member, you can bring one guest for free. If you are not a member, as usual, it will cost $10 to bring a guest. And it depends on your location. For example, the membership rate in my area is around $10/month, so it would cost about $120/year to bring a guest. Some locations may have a higher rate, and some may offer discounts for bringing guests.
Who is responsible for the guest’s safety while they are at a planet fitness?
Planet Fitness is responsible for the guest’s safety while they are at the gym. They have a responsibility to ensure that their equipment is functioning properly and that their staff is properly trained in CPR and first responders. They should also have a plan in place for emergencies, such as fires or natural disasters. If you are injured while at planet fitness, you can file a claim against them.
What happens if I bring more guests than allowed?
If you bring more guests than allowed, the venue may not be able to accommodate them, and they may have to wait outside. Venues will usually have a maximum capacity that they are able to hold. If you bring more guests than the venue can accommodate, then they may not be able to let everyone in and some of your guests will have to wait outside.