Among platforms such as Shopify, WordPress Woocommerce, or Wix, the name Magento may seem unusual to you and make you wonder: what is Magento? This is the issue we will be looking into in this article.
Magento is a very popular platform used by a large number of entrepreneurs. This software is responsible for creating 213,058 web pages for the online store. So if you also need to create a good shop on this platform, you can always contact magento consulting services.
Magento is an open-source solution currently owned by Adobe Experience Cloud that allows you to create completely and 100% personalized e-shops with key features such as:
- Digital inventory connected to your warehouse and physical stores
- Order management and automation
- Strategic recommendations for users
- Database and segmentation
- Performance Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Content management and landing page creation
- Extensions in marketing, finance, and transport logistics
- Integration with other e-commerce systems such as Amazon and E-bay.
- Full Customer Experience, Omnichannel, and Life Cycle Value Analysis (CLTV)
- Unlimited scalability
- B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to client)
Magento is currently considered one of the most complete and professional options for digital commerce. However, it is also one of those that require more investment of time and resources.
Is It Convenient For You To Open My Ecommerce With Magento?
If you’re just starting with a very small online sales venture and your budget isn’t huge, Magento might not be the best option. However, it can be a great strategic investment when:
- You have enough capital to make a significant upfront investment in reliable, scalable, and customizable e-commerce.
- You need a platform that can seamlessly integrate sales, transportation, analytics, digital marketing, and even invoicing functions.
- You have multiple points of sale and/or physical or digital inventory and need to integrate them into a single system that allows you to manage everything from one place.
- You are a consolidated SME with a good sales flow that is in the process of digitizing and entering new markets.
- You already have an ERP or CRM system and need e-commerce that can be easily linked to your current tools.
Magento is one of the most complete options on the market, but also one of the most expensive. While they have “small company” packages, the reality is that their market focus is more geared towards medium to large companies and high-growth startups.
While there is a “free” version (Magento Open Source) and a paid version (Magento Commerce) with more advanced features and licenses, the investment in hosting (dedicated server), setup, activation, maintenance, and extensions is low.
In any case, Magento Commerce doesn’t have generic license packs, but you should contact them and tell them a little about your project so they can make you an offer with tools they think can help you.
If you do not have extensive knowledge in the field of programming, web design, and online stores, it is better to entrust this to a professional. Magento is a very complete tool and so if you are not familiar with all the details of professional eCommerce (design, user experience, integration, functionality, databases, payment management, analytics, digital strategy, etc.) you will get lost and not be able to take full advantage of it.
When you decide that Magento is a worthy investment for your project, you should also consider the fees of a professional who can turn it on from start to finish. A specialist Magento programmer will also be able to give you the best advice on hosting and the extensions or licenses you need to hire.
Once your e-commerce is up and running, you can do a lot of things on your own in a very intuitive way, like segmenting your audience, creating reports, and creating landing pages for your marketing campaigns.
Magneto is a great platform to promote your business. If you are not using this service yet, then it’s time to correct the situation and start actively promoting your store. To successfully run on this platform, we strongly recommend that you go to https://dinarys.com.