Roblox is one of the most popular gaming platforms on the planet, with over 24 million users. The popularity of Roblox is due in no small part to the fact that it is completely playable on mobile devices—and it’s easy to play with your friends on the go. If you’ve got a smartphone, you can now play Roblox games anywhere. Whether you’re on the go or just want to keep your friends up to date on all the latest activities, a Roblox game on mobile is the perfect way to stay in the know. Let’s face it: You can only play so many games before your fingers begin to itch. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started making your very own Roblox game on mobile.
How To Make A Roblox Game On Mobile?
- Download the game, it’s free
- Download Unity 3D and open it.
- Open the game you want to make in the game library, then import it into Unity.
- In Unity, create a new project and set the platform to mobile if you want to make a mobile version of your game. The default is PC but you need to change it in order for your game to run on mobile devices.
- Select the Assets tab in the Unity panel, then press the “Import Package” button at the bottom of the window and find your downloaded Roblox package file there and import it into your project as well (You can also use any other file formats). Then click on the “Save” button or press the “OK” button in order for all files saved successfully in this step (It will take some time). When completed successfully, you can see your newly created project with all created assets inside.
- Select the “Game” object in the Hierarchy panel. You can also create a new empty game object and press the “Add Component” button from the top menu bar of the Unity panel in order to add your newly created objects to your game.
- Then you can change some settings in order to make your game look better on a mobile screen (for example resolution, frame rate, etc.) by using the settings of the “Graphics Settings” menu bar in the Unity panel for adjusting the values of each setting (It will take some time). When finished with this step, your new project will be ready to run on mobile devices with all changes made successfully.
- Add some components such as HUD, menus, buttons, etc into your game by selecting them from the component tree and dragging them into your scene view or by selecting them from the Inspector panel and dragging them onto Game Object you want to add it onto or simply by double clicking on them.
- Select “Play Mode” from the menu bar of the Unity panel and press the “Run” button in order to run your game on mobile devices with all changes made successfully.
- If you are finished making your game, you can export it as a standard Roblox game by selecting the “Build” menu button in the Unity panel and clicking on the “Export” button at the bottom of the window, or selecting Build > Build Settings > Build To Output Folder option from the menu bar of Unity panel in order to save your newly created game into an export folder in which you can find your new exported game file there (It will take some time). When finished successfully, you can see your newly created exported game file in the output folder you have selected for export.
What Is A Roblox Game?
A Roblox game is a virtual world game that can be shared and enjoyed by both players and observers. Players can create their own games, using in-game programming, using a wide range of different software and hardware. These games are then available to the public to play. When you log onto Roblox, you will be presented with a range of different games to choose from. These games can be played online and offline, and can be as simple as clicking on an online game to log onto it or clicking on a local game to join a server with other players.
What Platforms Are On Which Roblox Games?
Roblox is a cross-platform game engine, meaning that it can be downloaded and played on both the web and mobile. It is also very easy to port games from one platform to another.
The web is Roblox’s primary platform and the one we have the most experience with. It’s what we’re all familiar with, and it’s what most people play on. The web has a browser-based environment for players, which means you can easily log onto your account from any device with a browser – including phones, tablets, laptops, or desktop computers!
The Android App:
If you made an Android game on Roblox, you can now publish it to the Google Play Store! This is our official app store where you can download games made by other developers and get them right in your pocket! You will need an account if you want to publish your game but this is not necessary for playing games. Your game will be published under the developer’s account, but you can play and download it using your own account.
The iOS App:
The iOS app is the same as the Android app, except it’s only available on Apple devices.
The WebGL Game:
If you want to publish a web-based game, then we have an option for that! This is a new, experimental game engine that allows you to play all of your games without ever having to leave your browser! You can make games that look amazing and run just as fast on mobile devices as they do on computers! You can even create multiplayer games with this engine. It’s a great option if you’re looking for something new and exciting to play.
The Windows Store App:
If you want to publish a Windows Store game, then we have an option for that! We have been working closely with Microsoft in order to bring Roblox games into their new store. This is one of the newest additions and is still in its infancy but it’s a great option if you want to play games on your Windows 10 computer!
The VR/AR App:
Roblox has a virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) app that allows you to experience the games in virtual reality or AR. You can create games for either of these platforms and then upload them to the VR or AR app so that other people can experience them as well! This is a great way to bring your games to life, and we hope others will do the same!
The WebVR Game:
If you want to publish a web-based game, then we have an option for that! This is a new, experimental game engine that allows you to play all of your games without ever having to leave your browser! You can make games that look amazing and run just as fast on mobile devices as they do on computers! We’re working on making this engine even better so stay tuned for more updates!
So, there you have it – everything you need to know about how to make a Roblox game on mobile. From setting up the development environment to creating your game, the process is very similar on mobile devices. All you need to do is follow these steps, and you’ll be well on your way to publishing your own Roblox game on mobile.