Do you ever wonder how many views a video has? Or how much your video gets re-watched? Well, the number of views is a helpful indicator as to how much your video is being viewed, but how much does it really matter how often your video is viewed?
The truth is, the number of views doesn’t tell the whole story. It’s not just how often your video is viewed that makes a difference, but it’s also how your video is viewed. What people think of your video, what they get out of your video, and how they respond to your video all have an effect on its views.
How Many YouTube Views Per Day Is Good? Step By Step
I am not a professional at writing instructions, but I will try my best to explain the process.
- Create a YouTube video with your subject and title. You can use the above video as a guide. I suggest you create the video in 1280×720 or higher. The higher resolution will be better for people viewing on mobile devices like iPads and iPhones. You can also use Adobe Premiere Elements for this purpose, however, if you are new to video editing you can use Windows Movie Maker (Windows 10 has it built-in).
- Add your text at the end of the video.
- Add an action button on YouTube Video that says Share on Social Media or Copy link to clipboard (depending on your device). I recommend using Microsoft Word or Google Docs for this purpose:
- Open Google Docs and paste your link (or copy it) into the document.
- Open Microsoft Word and paste your link into the document or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + V to paste it.
- Save the document as a PDF or DOCX file (depending on your device). I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader for this purpose. You can download it.
- Open Google Docs again and open the PDF or DOCX file you just created (I have already added my link in there for you) and save it as a video with the name “YouTube Views” (or something similar). Make sure you save your video as a .MP4 file. Now, you can share this video on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc by clicking on the Share button in the Google Docs window as shown below:
- Click on Copy Link to clipboard option from the YouTube video and copy the link to the clipboard. Open Google Docs again and paste the link into the document.
- Now, you can also share your YouTube video from a website (for example, if you are running a Facebook Page or Twitter account). You can use the Share button as shown below:
- When you share your YouTube video from a website or social media platform, it will open a new window with a different format of sharing options as shown below:
- Select the “Share on Social Media” option and paste the link into the clipboard. Click on Copy Link to clipboard option to copy the link in the clipboard and open Google Docs once again to paste it into the document. This time, you should see a new window with different sharing options. Select the “Share via email” option and paste the link into the clipboard. Click on Copy Link to clipboard option to copy the link in the clipboard and open Google Docs once again to paste it into the document.
That’s it! You have successfully created a YouTube video from Microsoft Word or Google Docs, added text at the end of the video, added an action button for sharing on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, and then copied the link to share your YouTube video on social media platforms.
What Is The Best Number Of YouTube Views For Beginners?
- When starting out on YouTube, you should go for a small number of views (say 5000). This will be enough to get your video noticed by the Google algorithm and start getting views on your videos. The more views you have, the more people will know about you and your videos.
- Don’t be obsessed with the number of views. When you start getting a decent number of views, then increase it. The main purpose of YouTube is not just to get numbers but also to build a brand for yourself as an individual or a company.
- If you want to be noticed, then you need to create videos that are of good quality and have a high level of engagement. YouTube will certainly notice the quality of your video and will start showing it in the search results.
- In this age of Social Media, a new trend has emerged of the “influencer”. Influencers are people who have a large following on social media networks and they use their influence to promote products, services or brands.
- Influencers will be able to drive more traffic to your website, which will get you more views on your videos. They can also help you reach out to the right audience and spread awareness about your brand.
- Influencers can help you in acquiring more customers and grow your business. You can use influencers to get more views on your videos so that you can rank higher in YouTube search results.
- You need to be very careful about the influencers who are promoting your brand. Some of them will try to mislead you by creating fake videos and getting a lot of views on them. So, it is very important that you have a good understanding of the influencer’s community before reaching out to them for collaboration.
How To Get More YouTube Views
Here are a few things you can try next time you are creating a video:
- Research the topic more deeply using Google. Try to find as much information as you can about the product or service you are promoting. This will make the video more attractive and engaging, as well as give you more stuff to talk about.
- Use your voice. People love to watch videos with an encouraging or down-to-earth voiceover. This is especially true for videos about working-out tips or health-related topics.
- Make the video less information-heavy. When it comes to getting more YouTube views, fewer details are better. This is true for both the description and the video itself.
- Use graphics and animation. Videos with graphics and animations are more engaging than videos without them.
- Add a call-to-action at the end of the video. This is so people can subscribe to your channel or buy your product or service.
- Use a lot of humor. Humor can help you get more views and subscribers on YouTube.
- Use a catchy tagline. This is the title of your video, and it should be clear and easy to remember.
- Use some hashtags. These are words that are used to tag other people’s videos so that they can easily find yours. The more hashtags you use, the higher your chances of getting more views on your video.
- Use a talking head. This is another way to get people to watch your videos. It’s not as engaging as a video with graphics and animations, but it can be effective for explaining things that are complicated or hard to understand.
- Use music. Many people find music distracting and don’t want to listen if it’s too loud. But you can use music in the background of your videos so that it doesn’t distract viewers.
Well, you can see from the above that getting more YouTube views is not as difficult as you might have once thought. Each video you post should contain useful content and be interesting enough to keep your viewers interested in your channel. If you do this, you will see that getting more YouTube views is actually not such a bad thing! You can actually increase your reach and awareness through this valuable video source.