Morse code is a system of writing that is used to communicate over communication networks. It is an alphanumeric system that uses sequences of letters and numbers to convey messages. Morse code has been used for centuries, and it can be seen in many different languages. This guide will teach you how to code using Morse code.
How To Learn Morse Code Tapping?
There is a way to learn Morse Code by a single method. It doesn’t take much time and it works! I have seen others try it, but they didn’t give it much effort. It seems as though they were more interested in learning code so quickly that they didn’t bother with the learning process. But, if you can’t work at something for any length of time, you will never get it!
Here is the way:
1 – Get an old-fashioned key (a “dummy” key) that has a knob on top; this will make your code easier to memorize and will make speedier learning possible. The best kind of key to use is one with a metal shaft that goes down into the brass/copper end of the key and then comes out through the bottom of the key. The shaft should be at least an inch long so that it will be easy to grasp.
2 – When you practice with the key, try to get your fingers a little sore from tapping on the end of the key. Tap it for at least an hour or two a day for about two weeks, and you will be able to tap in code without any difficulty.
3 – Practice tapping in code on some old-fashioned telegraph keys (not touch-tone keys), but don’t use any of these keys as your “normal” sounder. Keep them as souvenirs of your learning experience!
4 – After you have mastered the tapping method, start using your normal sounder (the one used with a touch-tone key). Now you will find that it is much easier to tap into code than it was before. You have practiced the method enough so that you can do this without too much effort and without getting sore fingers.
5 – The next step is to practice using code by ear. With a little practice, you will be able to tell the letters apart simply by hearing the sound of the code.
6 – Now try to think of some messages that you would like to send and use your key to send them. You won’t have any trouble remembering what you have sent since you have been practicing with your key.
7- The next step is to try sending messages from memory rather than tapping in code every time you want to send a message. With this method, it won’t take long for you to get good at sending messages by voice mail (without having anything in front of you).
8 – Finally, once you are able to send messages by voice-mail, then start sending them from your normal sounder (the one used with a touch-tone key). This will enable you to communicate quickly and easily without having anything in front of you.
9 -If your hand is sore from tapping on the key, try using some other kind of sounder instead. You will find that you can use any kind of sounder as long as you have learned how to tap in code by ear.
10 – Now that you are able to send messages by voice mail, you may want to try sending messages by computer. The most convenient way to do this is with a modem. A modem is a little box that connects your computer with the telephone line and allows you to send information over the phone line at high speed.
What Is Morse Code?
Morse code is a method of transmitting messages over long distances at very high speeds. The most popular form of this method was invented by Samuel Morse in 1835. Morse code is a way of sending messages by making dots and dashes on a piece of paper. Today, there are many ways to send messages by Morse code. You can use your key as a modem and send messages to someone else’s computer, or you can use your computer to send messages to another person’s computer or fax machine.
How does it work?
If you have a touch-tone phone, then you know that when you press the numbers 1 through 9 on the keypad, your phone will ring. This ringing is like a signal to the person at the other end of the line. When they hear your phone ring, they will press their own set of numbers on their keypad and then they will hear your phone ring again. This is how it works:
- Let’s say we have a computer with a modem attached to it. We are going to call this computer “Computer A”. The modem connects with Computer A’s phone line, just like our touch-tone phones do.
- Computer A will receive our message from our touch-tone phone, just like we did when we sent messages by tapping in code (see above). It will convert this message into binary code (made up of 0s and 1s).
- The modem in Computer A sends this message over the phone line to the modem in Computer B.
- The modem in Computer B converts the binary code into morse code (made up of dots and dashes).
- The modem in Computer B sends this message over the phone line to our touch-tone phone.
- When we press the numbers 1 through 9 on our touch-tone phone, this is like pressing a button on our computer. This tells our computer that we want to send a message to Computer A. Our computer will then convert the morse code into binary code (made up of 0s and 1s) and send it over the phone line to Computer A’s modem.
- Now, when Computer A receives this message, it will convert it back into morse code and send it over the phone line to our touch-tone phone. When we press 1 through 9 on our touch-tone phone, this is like tapping in code (see above). This tells our computer that we want to send a message to Computer B. Our computer will then convert the morse code into binary code (made up of 0s and 1s) and send it over the phone line to Computer B’s modem.
- Now, when Computer B receives this message, it will convert it back into morse code and send it over the phone line to our touch-tone phone. When we press 1 through 9 on our touch-tone phone, this is like pressing a button on our computer. This tells our computer that we want to send a message to Computer A. Our computer will then convert the morse code into binary code (made up of 0s and 1s) and send it over the phone line to Computer A’s modem.
- The process continues until one of you hangs up your touch-tone telephone or until you run out of paper because you are using too much ink for your printer or scanner!
- The two computers are now connected by the phone line and have the ability to send messages back and forth.
In just a few simple steps, you can learn Morse code and start communicating with others in a more efficient and effective way. Morse code is one of the oldest and most complex languages, and it can be used to communicate a wide range of messages. With a little bit of practice, you can be up and talking in Morse code in no time!