Floor mats are a great way to protect the surfaces and floors of your vehicle so that it stays looking sharp, brand new and clean for a longer period of time. According to the Huffington Post, using floor mats are an easy way to get more out of your car. By investing a few dollars into a good set of floor mats, you can extend the life and quality of your vehicle’s interior. It is also a great way to keep your vehicle cleaner, which will end up saving you time and money in the long run.
While most floor mats that are sold in America are made in China, CNN has discovered a local entrepreneur that has begun making and selling American-made floor mats. If you’re looking to stay local and buy high-quality floor mats within the USA, check out this article.
Here are 3 types of floor mats, listed from lowest to highest cost, that will provide longevity to your vehicle.
Rubber Queen 70541 Carpeted 4 Piece Mat With Vinyl Heel Pad Black, $12.99
Rubber Queen is one of the leading innovators in automotive mats and accessories. They sell durable, high-quality products at a great price and will do the basic job of keeping dirt and unwanted spills from staining the surfaces of your car so that your car keeps on looking nice while you keep on using it.
These mats have a lot of benefits and key features including, but not limited to:
- A sleek-looking carpeted surface area, as opposed to a rubber surface area
- Easily cleaned with a scrub brush, soap or a vacuum
- Easily washable and dried
- No-slip grip ribbed backing holds the mat in place
These mats are designed with a rubber spiked or “ribbed” backing so that your mats will stay in place and will not slip or move while you are operating the vehicle, according to Advantage Outfitters. They are also as close as you can get to a “one-size-fits-all” floor mat as they are made to fit most SUVs, mini vans, trucks and cars. If you are looking for something that will do the job but will not break your bank, this could be a good option for you.
Armor All 78840 4-Piece Black All Season Rubber Floor Mat, $19.99
These all-weather floor mats have an anti-slip backing to ensure your safety while driving as well as getting in and out of the car. In addition to these awesome perks, here is what you can expect from the Amor All 78840 Rubber Floor Mat:
- These mats may be customized to fit nearly all vehicles as they are designed to be trimmed and personalized to perfectly fit your vehicle
- Designed to withstand subzero temperatures and extreme temperature fluctuations
- Engineered to withstand cracking and curling from extreme wear and tear
- Confidently protect your vehicle from rain, snow and mud
- Available in tan, gray, and black
This is a great overall floor mat that will keep your vehicle looking clean and really give you your money’s worth.
BDK Real Heavy Duty Metallic Rubber Mats, $35.95
This 4 piece set of heavy duty metallic rubber floor mats is built to withstand the toughest wear and tear. These floor mats are designed with a sporty, sleek and professional quality appearance. One of their key features is a red and black dual rubber mat, which allows you to drive in style and in safety. A few key features of the BDK Real Heavy Duty Mats include:
- Catches and holds water, snow and dirt so that fluids and stains do not leak through to ruin the vehicle’s interior surfaces
- Designed for your safety, featuring an all-weather anti-slip rubber backing
- Super easy to clean and fully washable
- Designed to withstand and perform well with all-weather protection
If you are looking for something a bit nicer than your average floor mats, this could be a good option for you as it is designed to withstand tough weather conditions and lots of trips in and out of the car.